4 Edelweiss superior

Haus Moosberg

Gmunden, Oberösterreich, Österreich
Accommodation Booking
Check availability
Arrival
Departure:
  • W-Lan
  • Suitable for groups

WELCOME TO THE VILLA TRAUNSEE

Special places and unique moments sometimes cultivate a sensual relationship. The Villa Traunsee is one of these places, which satisfy the inner longing for nature and tranquility trough its extraordinary location and architecture. 

INDOOR 

1 living room with couch, fireplace, dining table and access to the terrace and garden1 fully equipped kitchen 3 bedrooms with double beds and balcony or garden access (25 - 30sqm), 2 bathrooms, 3 WCs, fireplace, Sonos sound system, WIFI, TV, washing machine, Dish washer, iron / ironing board, total living sprace approx. 180 sqm

OUTDOOR

120 sqm terrace area distributed on 3 levels, garden furniture, lockable bicycle room, 2 parking spaces

Number of rooms/beds, maximum occupancy
  • Number of rooms: 3
  • Number of beds: 6
Number of rooms per room type
  • Doubleroom: 3
Room amenity
  • Lake view
  • Terrace
  • W-Lan

Haus Moosberg

The large living room with couch, fireplace and dining table for up to 8 people flows seamlessly into the kitchen made of oak wood and leads over a large terrace into the garden. Each of the three bedrooms is between 25 and 30 square meters big, has a double bed and access to a wonderful sunny terrace or balcony, offers complete tranquility and our beautiful panorama. There are 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets in the house. Breakfast service is optionally bookable. 

  • Size: 180m²
  • Persons (max.): 6
  • Bed rooms: 3
  • Rooms (total): 4
Prices per person, per night
  • Without board: From 120,00 €
rooms
  • Bathroom
  • Kitchen
  • Terrace
  • Toilet
  • Bed rooms
information and service
  • Bathroom and seperate toilette
  • bed linen
  • Towels
  • Non-smokers
  • Lake view
Equipment
  • Shower
  • Dishwasher
  • freezer
  • Fridge
  • Desk
  • Washing mashine
technology
  • TV
  • Internet access
Other equipment

Oven, Iron, Duvets, Blankets, Electric oven, Dining room, Fondue set, Garden, Garden furniture, Tableware available, Sink for dishes, Separate beds possible, No pets, Heating, Wood-burning stove, Coffee mashine, Cooking facilities, Makeup mirror, kitchen, Kitchenware, Soundproofed room/apartment, Luxury furnishings, Modern furnishings, Newly renovated room/apartment, Quiet room/apartment, Separate living room, Living room rug, Table and kitchen linen, Toaster, Towels, Entrance area, Meadow / grass / lawn, Separate living room and bedroom, Living room, Central heating

General equipment

  • Lounge
  • Garden
  • Internet corner
  • Sunbathing area
  • Wifi (free of charge)
  • Washing mashine
Other equipment

Garden furniture

Sport and recreational facilities

  • Storeromm (lockable)
  • Bicycle parking (lockable)

Service

  • Transfer (airport, train station, ...)
Guided tours

wanderings, guided hikes

Other services

activities on the mountain, information about the country

General price information

01.06.2023 - 09.09.2023

for 2 persons from € 3.500,00 / week - minimum stay 7 nights

10.09. - 15.12.2023

for 2 persons from € 2.800,00 / week - minimum stay 7 nights

3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th person € 55,00 per person per night.

10% discount from 14 nights

Tourist tax: € 2.20 per person / night from the 15th LJ

deposit: € 500

Final cleaning: € 150

At the time of booking 20% deposit is to be paid by bank transfer. 1 month before arrival the remaining 80% is due.

City tax

€ 2,40

Payment methods
Other payment methods
Advance payment
  • Breakfast
Location description

On a hill, near a forest, at a hiking path, , , , ,

Accessibility / arrival

Public:

By train

to Gmunden station / take the streetcar there / get off at the stop Lembergweg / 10 minutes walk to Villa Traunsee.

By car:

at Grünberg cable car from Traunsteinstraße turn into Gsperr / drive up to the crest and then turn right into Moosbergweg / take the first turn left / two steep curves follow here keep to the right in each case / drive to the end of the road to No 61 / Attention: at the end two thresholds difficult to see.

Arrival: from 4 pm

Departure: until 10 am

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • 4S Edelweiss

  • Austrian Private Landlords' Association
  • Privatvermieterverband OÖ
  • Suitable for groups
  • Room / apartment available for non-smokers

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


4 Edelweiss superior
Haus Moosberg
Moosbergweg 61
4810 Gmunden

Phone +43 699 817 - 64332
Web www.villatraunsee.at
http://www.villatraunsee.at

Contact person

Vermietungsgemeinschaft Anna Grampelhuber und Jörg Hofstätter
Am Moosberg 61
4810 Gmunden

Phone +43 43 69981764332
Web villatraunsee.squarespace.com/config/

Legal contact information

Vermietungsgemeinschaft Anna Grampelhuber und Jörg Hofstätter
Am Moosberg 61
AT-4810 Gmunden

We speak the following languages

German
English

powered by TOURDATA