First Town Hall

Gmunden, Oberösterreich, Österreich
Around 1280 to 1331 granted the privileges of a town
1629 to 1749 hostel
The original building on this site was for a short time – around 1280 to 1331 granting of the privileges of a town – the first town hall in Gmunden. Thereafter the house was used for undefined businesses. It is certified that the house was used as a hostel by various craftsmen from 1629 to 1749.
Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


First Town Hall
Marktplatz 5
4810 Gmunden

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA