St. Nikola an der Donau, Oberösterreich, Österreich
This chapel was built in 1911 by the parish of St Nikola. The reason for its construction was the road relocation, which meant that the old chapel had to be demolished. It was rebuilt in 1911 in its present location.
Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.


4381 St. Nikola an der Donau

We speak the following languages


powered by TOURDATA