Column at Brucknerplatz

Kronstorf, Oberösterreich, Österreich
  • Suitable for groups

Impressive square column at Brucknerplatz.
On the initiative of Friedrich Wilhelm, owner of the Unteres Wirtshaus inn (now called Gasthaus Steinleitner), the column was erected on Brucknerplatz as a plague column in 1838. From 1934 onward, the column served as a war memorial. It only received its original function in 1983 after a separate war memorial had been built.

  • Can only be viewed from outside

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • Suitable for groups

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


Column at Brucknerplatz
Brucknerplatz 1
4484 Kronstorf

Phone +43 7225 825618
mobile +43 7225 82560
Fax machine +43 7225 825625
E-Mail gemeinde@kronstorf.ooe.gv.at

Contact person
Gemeinde Kronstorf

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA