Linz, Oberösterreich, Österreich
The historic Waaghaus is located in the Old Town of Linz.
The former Scherffenberger merchant house was purchased by the town in 1524 and combined with the town armory. The city scales, from which the building gets its name, were also located here. In 1960 the building was converted into a market hall by the Linz city authorities.

  • open to the public
  • Can only be viewed from outside

Accessibility / arrival

Linz Linien: 1, 2, 3, 4, 50, 192 - Hauptplatz

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.


Altstadt 12
4020 Linz

Phone +43 732 7070 - 2973
Fax machine +43 732 7070 - 2962
E-Mail archiv@mag.linz.at

Contact person

We speak the following languages


powered by TOURDATA