Schloss Wanghausen

Hochburg-Ach, Oberösterreich, Österreich
The name of Ach-based Wanghausen Castle first appeared in the Munumenta Boica historical documents in 1240. However, the Castle is generally considered to be much older.
The four storey building is a roughcast quarry stone structure with a high saddleback roof and pointed arch arcade on the northern side. The eastern façade features a staircase pediment that was added in the 19th century.

Wanghausen Castle is privately owned.

  • Can only be viewed from outside

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
Season
  • Spring
  • Summer
  • Autumn
  • Winter

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


Schloss Wanghausen
Wanghausen
5122 Hochburg-Ach

Phone +43 7727 2255 - 12
Fax machine +43 7727 2255 - 20
E-Mail gemeinde@hochburg-ach.ooe.gv.at
Web www.hochburg-ach.at
http://www.hochburg-ach.at

Contact person

Gemeinde Hochburg-Ach
5122 Hochburg-Ach

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA