Kalvarienberg Church

Lambach, Oberösterreich, Österreich
  • All weather

The Baroque Kalvarienberg church can easily be approached on a number of hiking trails. Built in 1719/20, the church was largely destroyed in 1945. Thanks to the efforts of Fritz Fröhlich, who rebuilt the church in 1952, one of Lambach´s cultural treasures came to new splendor.

The beautiful fresco paintings were made by Wolfgang Andreas Heindl.

  • opened daily
  • Registration required
  • Can only be viewed from outside

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • Guided tour
  • Price on request
  • All weather

Please get in touch for more information.


Kalvarienberg Church
Klosterplatz 1
4650 Lambach

Phone +43 7245 21710
E-Mail info@stift-lambach.at
Web www.stift-lambach.at

Contact person
Gemeinde Lambach
Marktplatz 8
4650 Lambach

mobile +43 7245 28355

We speak the following languages


powered by TOURDATA