Local Authority Building

Neukirchen an der Enknach, Oberösterreich, Österreich
The House No. 2 was built in the year 1858 and was home to an Inn and a Butcher´s Shop. The village purchased the Home in 1956. The original Village Inn was transformed into the local authority building. Construction was completed in 1984. On December 02, 1984, the building was officially inaugurated by Upper Austria´s provincial governor, Dr. Josef Ratzenböck.

The splendid facade of the building was listed.
Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.


Local Authority Building
Dorfplatz 1
5145 Neukirchen an der Enknach

Phone +43 7729 2255 - 0
Fax machine +43 7729 2255 - 16
E-Mail gemeinde@neukirchen.ooe.gv.at
Web www.neukirchen.eu

Contact person
Gemeinde Neukirchen an der Enknach

We speak the following languages


powered by TOURDATA