Gemeindevideo Neukirchen an der Enknach

Neukirchen an der Enknach, Oberösterreich, Österreich

The house at Dorfplatz no. 1 (originally Neukirchen no. 2) was built in 1858 by Mathias Würzinger. It served as a residence, butcher's shop and inn before the municipal administration moved there in 1984 after a successful remodelling. Since then, the building has been used as an office building and cultural centre. In 2003, an extension was built to house the music school.
There is a passageway in the building that leads into a deep vaulted cellar. This is the last part of the castle that once stood in the area of the village square, which was demolished between 1830 and 1835 due to alleged dilapidation. The condition of the cellar is so poor that it is unfortunately not accessible.
Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.


Gemeindevideo Neukirchen an der Enknach
Dorfplatz 1
5145 Neukirchen an der Enknach

Phone +43 7729 2255 - 0
Fax machine +43 7729 2255 - 16

We speak the following languages


powered by TOURDATA