Schlosskapelle Ibm "Maria Hilf"

Eggelsberg, Oberösterreich, Österreich
The village - first mentioned around 1070 - originally had a castle with a chapel on the Schlossberg, which was demolished. A new chapel was built to replace it in 1903. The statue of "Maria Hilf" from the 15th century, which stood in the original castle chapel, was moved to the new chapel and can be viewed there.
The chapel was renovated in 2002 and the original Gothic altar was added.

Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
Season
  • Spring
  • Summer
  • Autumn
  • Winter

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


Schlosskapelle Ibm "Maria Hilf"
Ibm
5142 Eggelsberg

Phone +43 7748 2255 - 11
Fax machine +43 7748 6671 - 73
E-Mail danner@eggelsberg.ooe.gv.at
Web www.eggelsberg.at
http://www.eggelsberg.at

Contact person

Marktgemeindeamt Eggelsberg
5142 Eggelsberg

We speak the following languages

German
English

powered by TOURDATA