Gemeindeamt

Suben, Oberösterreich, Österreich
Today's municipal office in Suben was built in 1913 by Dr Max Zweithurm. The art nouveau building has subsequently always housed the municipal doctors of Suben. In 1998, the municipality of Suben bought the building and undertook a general refurbishment. In December 2007, the municipal office and the registry office moved into the magnificent villa.
Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


Gemeindeamt
Suben 7
4975 Suben

Phone +43 7711 2255
Fax machine +43 7711 2255 - 13
E-Mail gemeinde@suben.at
Web www.suben.at
http://www.suben.at

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA