Gemeindeamt

Mining, Oberösterreich, Österreich
  • All weather

Mining lies on a terraced landscape formed by the Ice Age on the Lower Inn in the north-east of the Braunau am Inn district. It was first mentioned in a document in 885 AD.

The Gothic parish church has interesting gravestones on the side walls dating from after 1500, reminding us of the former lords of the three castles of Mamling, Sunzing and Frauenstein. The Mamling castle chapel is particularly worth a visit, while other interesting sights include the Frauenstein Inn power station with a view of the reservoir and Frauenstein Castle.

  • by arrangement

Closing day
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • holiday
Travelling by public transport
Route planner for independent travellers
  • All weather

Please get in touch for more information.

Contact


Gemeindeamt
Hofmark 19
4962 Mining

Phone +43 7723 7055
E-Mail gemeinde@mining.ooe.gv.at
Web www.mining.ooe.gv.at/
http://www.mining.ooe.gv.at/

Contact person
Mr Bürgermeister Josef Zechmeister
Hofmark 19
4962 Mining

Phone +43 7723 7055
E-Mail gemeinde@mining.ooe.gv.at
Web www.mining.ooe.gv.at/

We speak the following languages

German

powered by TOURDATA